XHose Class Settlement
- Obtain more information about the class action lawsuit entitled Bergman, et al. v. DAP Products Inc
- The X Hose Class Settlement is under review in the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland and is listed as case number 14-cv-03205-RDB
- A settlement fairness hearing will be held on June, 20 2016 to determine if the proposes settlement is fair and reasonable (class members are NOT require to attend in order to receive a slice of the settlement pie)
The XHose Class Settlement Lawsuit revolves around claims that the maker of XHose misrepresented the durability and longevity of its expandable hose products. Class members contend they would of never purchased the XHose if they had known the product was prone to developing leaks, rips, breaks, and cracks after only a few uses. These flaws are in direct contrast to the XHose Pro advertised stating the XHose is “made from a tough, multi-layered expandable inner hose and a folded outer covering made from durable super-strong webbing”.
XHose Class Settlement Notations
- Class members are defined as anyone who purchased the XHose between the dates of Jan. 1, 2012 and Dec. 29, 2015
- All objectins to the settlement are due by June 20, 2016
- The XHose class action settlement provides benefits for both direct and non-direct purchasers
What does the XHose settlement include? Direct buyers of the XHose should receive an extended warranty for an extra 270 days from the date of purchase, $15 for each hose (up to $45 per person), and $30 for each male and female XHose end fittings return. Non-Direct purchasers (aka consumers who did not purchase the hose of xhose.com) are eligible to receive $8 each.
Any questions about the XHose Class Settlement can be directed to 1-866-545-1007 or [email protected] Mr. Joseph G. Sauder and Mr. Bryan L. Clobes will represent class members in the case who file valid claims.