Whitney Bank Login
- Whitney Bank is a regional bank located in Louisiana that focuses on personal and small business accounts, as well as commercial and wealth management clients
- Online banking from Whitney Bank will display both personal account and loan account than an individual has, but corporate accounts will need their own separate Whitney Bank login
- The small business side of Whitney Bank’s offerings has been ranked one of the best in Louisiana, thanks to their incredible easy and affordable solutions for payment and processing
Whitney Bank’s online banking offers Quicken and Money access (meaning the ability to download account information straight to either Intuit Quicken or Microsoft Money), making personal budgeting super easy, as well as alerts and notifications where customers can get e-mail alerts when their account balance reaches a certain level.
Whitney Bank Online Quick Notes
- For small businesses, Whitney Bank offers merchant services like in store payment systems (the Clover Mini and the Clover Station), and even tablet based payment options like the Clover Go and Clover Mobile
- The e-commerce section of Whitney Bank features several great services like over 70 shopping cart options, more payment types than any other provider, intuitive reporting, real-time access to transaction information, and the latest in data protection technology to make sure both client and customer personal information stays secure
- Was founded in 1883, which makes it the oldest continuously operating bank in Louisiana
- Whitney Bank is very well-known around the New Orleans area, both for being the official bank of the New Orleans Saints, and for the famous “Whitney Clock” (a distinctive looking clock) that appears as their symbol and on their branches
Any questions about online banking with Whitney or any other customer related questions (i.e. how to reorder checks) can be directed to 800-448-8812 or those looking to reach the firm by mail can write to: 228 St. Charles Ave., Suite 530, New Orleans, LA 70130.