We Care Rite Aid
- Take a short survey related to a Rite Aid purchase and in return Rite Aid will enter the customer into a sweepstakes drawing for 00
- The ,000 cash grand prize will awarded in the form of a check
- On top of the grand prize the We Care Rite Aid sweepstakes will also feature Ten (10) First Prizes, each consisting of 0 cash to be awarded in the form of a check
The We Care Rite Aid promotional survey should take less than 10 minutes to complete and the total ARV of all Prizes associated with the survey sweepstakes is listed as ,000.00. The sweepstakes portion of the promotion is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and are not employed by Rite Aid. A purchase is not required to enter the We Care Rite Aid survey sweepstakes and one can enter without purchase by writing to: Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616… please include proper postage and the contestants contact information.
What is needed to start the We Care Rite Aid survey?
- The cashier code found at the top of the Rite Aid receipt
- Do not enter the “#” sign when entering the cashier code number
- 16 digit code found at the bottom of the customer receipt
All of the above information can be found on the Rite Aid receipt and it does not appear the survey can be taken over the phone. All information and feedback will be collected by InMoment Inc. and they will never sell the customer’s information for marketing purposes.
There is a limit of three store and three pharmacy online surveys and sweepstakes entries per household per month BUT there is not a limit to the amount of times a contestant can enter by mail (but only one entry is allowed per mailing so the cost of stamps could get expensive for those who enter many times via US Mail). A list of winner associated with the We Care Rite Aid survey sweepstakes can be obtained by writing to: Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes Winners List, PO Box 16350, Rochester, NY 14616.