Walgreens RX Savings Club Renew
- Shop for the Prescription Savings Club Renew Individual Membership Card online
- The card can be purchased online or in store at Walgreen
- Online vs store prices may vary
The Walgreens RX savings club renew card ships for free when purchasing online and cost .00. Please allow up to 3 weeks for the card to arrive via US mail and the free shipping promotional offer does not extend to other items in the customers order (i.e. hair care products, home good) and does not apply to orders shipping to Alaska or Hawaii (these states are simply to far away from the mainland in order to justify free shipping).
Walgreens RX Savings Club Renew Quick Notes
- All major credit cards are accepted when making payment
- Estimate shipping times includes processing time plus standard ground shipping for the given state
- The savings club card allows customers to obtain deep discounts on prescription drugs and other health related products
- The card can be used for both generic and brand name medicines
- Cardholders can expect up to 20% off immunizations (please note most immunizations will be closed to 5% off)
- The RX Savings Club card can be used at any Walgreens pharmacy in the United States
- Membership fees check in at 20 bucks a year per person or 35 smackers per year for a family
- Poor people already receiving Medicaid ro medicare are NOT eligible for the card
Please note when making a purchase using the card the member will have to present their membership card, proof of ID and pay by cash or credit card (i.e. Visa, American Express, Discover) at the time of the clinic visit in order to receive the 10% discount on all clinic services. Any questions in regards to the Walgreens RX Savings Club renewal process can be directed to a customer service rep at 1-866-922-7312.