- The VSAT Pain web site gives medical offices more information about setting up their facility as a VSAT testing site for their area
- In 1-2% of cases VSAT Testing identifies acute conditions that need to be (in some cases immediately) addressed by other Medical Provideri
- VSAT testing takes as little as 10 minutes, and no more than 20 minutes per test depending on what equipment is selected
- Once a baseline is set for each patient, future VSAT tests are done on a quarterly, bi-annual or yearly basis
- VSAT Testing is also applicable for patients who cannot participate in toxicology testing
- A medical office that serves as a VSAT testing site can have their own staff operate the testing equipment or they can have an outside VSAT technician come in and do the work
A medical office serving as a VSAT testing location provides not just a large number of patient referrals (for both testing and for treatment) but also additional revenue generated. All VSAT tests are compliant with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Quality System Requirements. Doctors have been conducting VSAT tests in their own practices for more than 10 years, with tens of thousands of patients benefiting from the information found. Doctor can be involved with VSAT testing with zero money out of pocket. Doctors can purchase equipment, which means that the doctor keeps all revenue. If a VSAT testing doctor tests 10 patients a day, they will generate over million in insurance revenue over a year. The average VSAT insurance reimbursement is more than 0 per test.
More to Know About VSAT Testing?
VSAT Testing is a monitoring tool that helps track the effect that pain medications have on a patient’s body. It tests the function of the heart, lungs, and circulatory system, and how they react to different pain meds. This information lets doctors better track how medicines work and interact, and helps to manage a patient’s overall health.
To contact Medical Synergy Inc about VSAT tests:
- 2942 N 24th St., Ste 114 Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Call them at 800-935-9182