Voya Life Customer Service
- Access a Voya Life customer account online
- Requires a username and password
- New customers will have to create User ID and register for the service before they can gain account access
VoyaLifeCustomerService.com is operated by Voya Services Company and allows a customer to file a life insurance claim online among other task. The service is free to use for all Voya life insurance customers and new customers will have to register with a Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number and PIN or Voya Policy Number. Once registration is complete the customer will receive a confirmation via email.
- PIN in step 1 of registration by filing in the requested fields after clicking “Forgot Your PIN?” Or the customer can call the ING Service Center to request a PIN
- Voya Service Center is unavailable due to routine systems maintenance Sundays, 3 a.m. to 12 noon ET.
- The Voya claim file service works best with MS IE (Windows) 7.0 and above, Firefox (Windows, Mac) 3.6 and above, Safari (Mac) 5.0 and above OR Chrome 11.0 and above
- Filing a claim is super easy and will only take 3 steps to complete
Voya Life Insurance Customer Service Contact Info
- Website: ing-usa.com
- Customer Service: 1-800-654-5375
- Address: 20 Washington Avenue South Minneapolis,MN 55401