US Bank Cash Plus
- Obtain more information in regards to the US Bank Cash Plus rewards program
- Program members will earn 5% cash back on their first ,000 in net purchases each quarter on the combined two categories that they choose
- They will earn 2% cash back on their choice of one everyday category and 1% cash back on everything else
The US Bank Cash Plus rewards program requires the member to choose their reward category 5 days before the end of the current quarter and members will begin to earn the rewards (i.e. 5% and 2% cash back in selected categories) three business days after they are chosen. How early can an US Bank Cash Plus reward member pick their reward categories? Members can pick their category up to 45 days prior to the start of the upcoming quarter.
US Bank Cash Plus Quick Notes
- A pretty darn good rewards program
- Reward categories can be picked online or by calling the US Bank customer service number on the back of any U.S. Bank Cash+ Card
- Cash+ Categories are subject to change quarterly as new categories may be added throughout the year
- Customers can sign up for text or email alerts to notify them when its time to choose their reward categories
- Only one U.S. Bank Cash+ Card bonus is allowed per US Bank account
- Those who fail to select a Cash+ categories will not earn 5% or 2% cash back offer ( they will continue not to receive the bonus until categories are chosen for the quarter)
Any questions or issues that arise in regards to the US Bank Cash Plus program can be directed to a customer service agent at 800-285-8585. Points can be redeemed anytime by visiting the US Bank “Rewards Center” and customers will automatically earn a Cash+ Bonus Rewards Card the first time they redeem 0 or more in a single cash back redemption.