- Take a short survey in regards to a Torrid purchase
- Survey takers can expect to spend about 10 minutes with the survey
- Available in both English and Spanish
- Operated by Foresee
- All feedback will only be used to increase the overall customer service and product quality at Torrid
The Torrid survey requires the customer to have the survey receipt code, date of purchase, time of purchase, and then confirm that they are 13 years of age or older. Those who do not take the survey will most likely lose hours of sleep knowing they did not help Torrid become a better place to shop. Please note careless customers who toss their receipt in the trash can will not be able to take the Torrid survey unless they have memorized all of the needed information from the receipt that is required to take the survey (i.e. receipt code, time of purchase etc). “This site is managed by ForeSee, an independent market research company, on behalf of Torrid. Your responses to our questions will be used by ForeSee and Torrid to measure customer satisfaction, and will otherwise be kept confidential. For more information, and to review the privacy statements for this study, click the following privacy links for and – from torrid.com/survey. For some reason the survey requires the customer to be at least 13 years of age or older in order to take it… please check back for more information regarding this odd regulation as most surveys do not require an age limit.
- Make a purchase at Torrid
- Save the receipt
- Access the Internet (home, library, school)
- Input the Torrid receipt code
- Answer a few short questions
- Sleep easy knowing value feedback was provided to Torrid
Who in the world is Torrid?
- California-based clothing retailer
- Used to be known as Hot Topic
- Caters to teenage girls with a goth side