Tell Golf Galaxy
- Golf Galaxy shoppers can take a survey related to their shopping experience receive a coupon good for their next visit to a Golf Galaxy
- Every Golf Galaxy shopper who completes the survey will get a code good for off of their next purchase
- To start taking the Golf Galaxy guest satisfaction survey, customers just need to have their original register receipt and enter the store number, register number, transaction number, and total purchase amount
Tell Golf Galaxy customers can only take the guest satisfaction survey one time every 30 days. Once shoppers get their Golf Galaxy code, it’s good for 90 days from the date of first issue. There are no limitations of what the Golf Galaxy off survey code can be used for, as long as it’s a total purchase of or more before tax.
More Important Things to Know About Golf Galaxy
Golf Galaxy is a golf centered retail store that has over 80 stores in 32 states. They opened their first store in 1997, and quickly separated themselves from other golf stores by being “interactive.” This means that Golf Galaxy customers have the chance to try out products in store, like golf clubs and golf balls, and even use computer simulators to see the instant impact of various accessories.
Currently, Golf Galaxy is owned by Dick’s Sporting Goods, one of the largest sporting goods retailers in the world. Dick’s Sporting Goods also owns stores like True Runner, Blue Sombrero, and Golfworks. Golf Galaxy even has “Club Tech” workshops to help golfers keep their clubs in optimal condition.
- Carries some of golf’s top brand names like PING, Callaway, Cleveland, TaylorMade, Cobra, Titleist, Nike, Adidas, FootJoy, and more
- Most Golf Galaxy locations offer computer swing analysis and lessons from pro golfers around the world
To contact Golf Galaxy
- 345 Court Street, Coraopolis, PA 15108