Swinter MedStop TCPA
- Obtain more details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Swinter Group, Inc. v. Med-Stop, Inc. d/b/a Med-Stop, et al. which is listed as Case No. 1711-CC00572
- The case i sunder review in the Missouri Circuit Court for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit, County of St. Charles
- All claims must be filed before 3/19/18
SwinterMedStopTCPA.com is administered by Dahl Administration. Class members in the Swinter MedStop TCPA class action lawsuit claim that Swinter Group Inc. violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 47 U.S.C. § 227, et seq. (“TCPA”) by sending fax advertisements to customer who did not give consent to receive these types of fax advertisements. Swinter Group Inc. denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settlement terms in order to avoid further litigation and avoid the uncertainties, expenses, and time of further trial.
All class members who file valid claims will be represented by Ronald J. Eisenberg of Schultz & Associates LLP. Class members do not have to pay the lawyers as Ronald J. Eisenberg of Schultz & Associates LLP plan on asking for up to ,000 from the settlement pot.
Swinter Group Inc. has hired the law firm of Carmody Macdonald P.C. (David P. Stoeberl) to represent their side in court. Carmody Macdonald P.C. is based at l120 South Central Avenue, Suite 1800, St. Louis, MO 63105
- All exclusion request must be filed by December 11, 2017
- All objections must be filed before December 29, 2017
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on January 8, 2018 at the Missouri Circuit Court for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit, County of St. Charles to determine if the terms of the settlement are fair
- Experts close to the case predict each class member who files a timely claim will receive a voucher worth right around
- The fairness hearing will take place at 300 North 2nd Street, St Charles, MO 6330 at 9am.
SwinterMedStopTCPA.com Contact Info
- Mail: Swinter-Med-Stop Settlement, c/o Dahl Administration, PO Box 3614, Minneapolis, MN 55403-0614
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 1-888-755-9508