Starwood Hotels Explorer
- Those who love to travel should check out the new and improved Explore program (formerly StarHOT) from Starwood Hotels
- This program enables the customer to experience unique brands for prices as low as , and
- Operated by Marriott International, Inc
- The consumer will have to provide the dates of travel along with their destination
- Number of rooms along with the number of people also need to be imputed
The Starwood Hotels Explorer program rates can ONLY be used by Starwood and Marriott associates and Starwood’s immediate family members ( defined as spouse, domestic partner, children, brother, sister, parents, parents of domestic partner, and parents-in-law). Those who do find themselves using this program to book a rate can sleep easy knowing that one dollar for each day of the stay will be donated to the Starwood Associate Relief Fund. This program is designed for regular full or part-time associates and can only be used for nonbusiness, leisure travel only. Starwood employees who are retired or have recently been fired are not allowed to use this program at any point in time. Current Startwood associates can use the Starwood Hotels Explorer program to book unlimited travel for unlimited nights based on availability and the employee must have enough vacation days to cover the time off. Any Starwood employees who uses the program to secure a discount for a friend under by misrepresents the eligibility of the individual are subject to discipline and could be fired.
- Finalize the Starwood hiring process
- File the Explore Reservation Authorization Form with the employees local HR department
- Start traveling
- Please note Family members can earn Starpoints when paying any other qualifying rate
Starwoods Hotel reserves the right to change or cancel the terms of this promotion at any point in time. All explore discounts are subject to change and state and local taxes apply. Some of the more popular resorts employees can stay at under this program include the Westing, W Hotels, St. Regis, and the Ritz.
- A must for Starwood employee who like travel
- A great perk/benefit that comes with all full-time or part-time employment
- Family members who participate in SPG and are paying for an Explore rate may earn points on their eligible incidentals but will not earn Starpoints or airline miles for the Explore Rate itself