Special Offers Universal Card
- Provide the 10 digit invite number to start the bonus enrollment process
- The service is operated by Citibank, N.A., Citi, Citibank and Citi with Arc Design who are registered service marks of Citigroup, Inc
- Enrollment will allow the customer to earn rewards faster
The Special Offers Universal Card promotion is subject to change at anytime and any questions about the offer can be directed to the customer service on the back of the customer’s credit card. The enrollment process should only take a few minutes to complete and customers will need to provide their account number along with a valid email address at the time of enrollment. The Special Offers Universal Card enrollment is a must for consumers who spend a fair amount of money of AT&T products and services.
AT&T Universal Card Quick Notes
- Rewards max out at 0 per year
- At this time purchases from independent AT&T dealers are not eligible, unless they are for payment of AT&T service
- Items that are returned will not earn rewards
- Rewards will come in the form of statement credits
- In order to earn these lucrative credits the customer’s account MUST be open and in good standing
- Customers who want to set up auto bill pay with a AT&T Universal Card will have to contact the merchant directly
The AT&T corporate office is based at
.0.0.3.1.$main-0-Quote-Proxy.$main-0-Quote.2.0.0.$asset-profile.18.104.22.168">208 South Akard Street,
.0.0.3.1.$main-0-Quote-Proxy.$main-0-Quote.2.0.0.$asset-profile.22.214.171.124">Dallas, TX 75202 and can be reached by phone at 210-821-4105. The firm employs around 270,000 and are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol T. The AT&T Universal credit card is a joint effort between AT&T and CitiGroup Financial Services.
For every dollar spent on a AT&T service or product the member will receive 10% savings in the first 12 months and 5% thereafter. To check on the status of a pending Special Offers Universal Card application please dial 1-800-308-6537.