- Progene 77 lets people who have low testosterone levels participate in clinical research studies where then can not only receive treatment for their condition, but get paid in the process
- Men can find their testosterone levels with the help of Progene 77 by participating in painless saliva based tests that lets them see their levels change before and after
- At the completion of a study, men who participate in a Progene study get to keep all of the study materials and will get 0 as a reward
Progene 77 finds men from around the country with low testosterone and is the largest testosterone study of its kind. All studies done with Progene can be done at home, with all materials being shipped straight to the customer. To get started with a Progene 77 testosterone study, men just need to enter their age and ZIP code, then answer if they have ever tried to seek help raising their testosterone levels.
Progene 77 Quick Notes
- Not everyone who applies will be accepted
- Provides before and after results on paper
- Is worth a try for those who suffer from low T and are age 50 or older
- Women are NOT allowed to take part in the Progene 77 study at this time
What kind of guarantee does Progene have?
- People who have tried Progene can even return a completely empty bottle for a refund if they’re not satisfied with the results they received
- To contact Progene about a testosterone study: Progene MidWest Distribution Center, 544 W Liberty St, Suite 200, Cincinnati, OH 45214
- (866) 776-4363
Aside from any medical study, Progene always comes with a 100% money back guarantee, where customers can return any unused product to receive a refund. Customers just need to notify Progene within 60 days of purchase that they plan to refund the product. Only orders placed from Progene are eligible for this offer. Progene products purchased at another retailer are subject to those retailer terms.