- The Physician’s Business Network Customer Service Center lets people who have a debt with Physician’s Business Network pay that easily and quickly online
- A payment made online to the Physician’s Business Network may take up to 48 hours to fully process, so any contact regarding this bill may continue during that time
- Physician’s Business Network is considered a collection agency for past due medical debts in some cases, but some doctor’s offices use the service for day-to-day billing
To pay a bill from Physician’s Business Network, patients will need to enter their account number, and the practice number of the medical office they received care from. Patients who can’t access their PBN account are asked to call the phone number shown on the back between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Central Time to speak with a representative. Payments to a Physician’s Business Network bill online can be made with any Visa, Mastercard, or Discover network card (but no e-checks are accepted online). Customers who are receiving a bill from Physician’s Business Network are getting this bill because they have a debt from a medical facility that’s not been paid, and is considered to be past due, or because their doctor’s office has contracted Physician’s Business Network to handle their billing. Physician’s Business Network claims to get a much higher pay rate than other medical billing services, so it’s quickly becoming one of the most popular billing options for doctors today.
PBN Cares Quick Notes
- An email address is required in order to create an account
- The PBN Cares service will be down one a month for maintenance
More Info To Know About Physician’s Business Network
Physician’s Business Network handles billing and accounting for doctors offices, making sure the physicians don’t have to spend time worrying about things outside of medical care. Physician’s Business Network also offers tax auditing services for doctor’s offices and banking services (related to patient payments and employee salaries).
To contact Physician’s Business Network
- Call 800-288-4901