- Access a Curacao Financial Service account online with a username and password
- Curacao Financial serves over 2 million customers
- The firm is headquartered at 1605 W. OLYMPIC BLVD, LOS ANGELES, CA 90015
The Online ICuracao service is free to use for all current customers and those who have lost or misplaced their User ID should select the “Forgot your User ID?” link from the ADIR Financial Services Sign-In page to begin the recovery process. To start the Online ICuracao password recovery service cardholders will be required to provide their Curacao account number, email address, 5-digit zip code and date of birth.
What type of account activities can a customer perform with an Online ICURACAO Account?
- View their current balance and unbilled activity
- Check previous account statements (within the last 12 months)
- Print details of any given transactions (within the last 12 months)
- Update account information (i.e. email address, phone number)
- Pay a bill online
- Update a home and/or billing address
- Opt out of receiving bothersome paper statements via US Mail
- Export statement information to a .PDF file
Please note those who do not opt out of paper statements will receive both paper and e-mail statements (consumers who opt out will just receive Curacao statements by email… this is the ideal way to go). Any questions in regards to the Online ICuracao service can be directed to a friendly customer service agent at [email protected] or by phone by calling 1-877-287-2226. Customers who would rather make a payment via good old fashion snail mail can send it to: Curacao 1605 W. Olympic Blvd., Ste. 805 Los Angeles, CA 90016.
The cutoff time for making a payment online via the Online ICuracao account service is 5 pm PST (payments made before that time will be posted that same day and payments made after 5 pm PT will not post until the next business day).