Name My Reward
- The Name My Reward web site is a free, voluntary, online reward program
- Once a reward is selected, Name My Reward will email the reward (along with all the information needed to redeem it)
- Rewards at Name My Reward must be redeemed within one year of their creation date, but if a customer has a reward older than one year, they can e-mail a request to customer support and the code will be reactivated
Name My Reward is an online reward program that a lot of businesses use to promote sales. Many times, businesses will give a “Name My Reward” reward as part of purchasing a particular item or service. Each Name My Rewards code is unique, and is only good for certain things (and can only be redeemed once). Once a reward from Name My Reward is claimed, customers will get an e-mail within 2 to 3 hours with redemption instructions (this e-mail will be sent from [email protected]).
Name My Reward Quick Notes
- The redemption process at Name My Reward is a triple confirmation, where customers have to go through three confirmation steps once they’ve chosen what they want
- Because of this, any rewards claimed from Name My Reward and non-refundable and can’t be returned
- Name My Reward does not do sales or billing, so customers should not contact them about any charges showing up on a card
How to redeem a reward from Name My Reward
To start the process of claiming a reward from Name My Reward, customers just need to start by entering their referral code. Once the Name My Reward referral code has been entered, customers will be taken to selection page where they can see what rewards they can choose from. Shoppers of Name My Reward will see an overview of each reward, as well as the provider’s terms and conditions to claim the reward.