My Titanic Photos
- Easy to use and a great way to relive a memorable experience
- The easiest way to find a Titanic Museum guest photo is to use the “My Photo” card they received when they had their Titanic photo taken
- The card number can be located under the bar code from the My Titanic Photos card
- One of the most unusual gift that’s available from the MySharpShooter service is an acrylic cutout of a Titanic photo that’s mounted on an acrylic base
- Registration is free and My Titanic Photos works with Facebook
People who have had their photo taken at the Titanic exhibit in either Branson, Missouri or in Pigeon Forge, Tenn., can log on to My Titanic Photos to purchase and download their professional photos. Guests who go to the Titanic museum and attraction in either Pigeon Forge or Branson will have the opportunity to have their photo taken by a professional to have a permanent reminder of their trip. Digital downloads purchased from SharpShooter will be received instantly, while physical gifts will usually be received within 7 to 14 business days. SharpShooter has been around for more than 30 years, and currently has locations at dozens of attractions and museums across the world. In addition to traditional photos, guests of the Titanic museum can also purchase items like their Titanic photo printed on a piece of stone, a photo printed on a mousepad or mug, or buy a simple digital download they can do what they want with.
What benefits are available by signing up for a permanent account?
Guests who purchase a Titanic museum photo will have the opportunity to create an account on the MySharpShooter service where they will have access to all of their photos from different museums in one place, get seasonal promotions and discounts, and easily share their photos on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
To contact SharpShooter about a Titanic Museum Photo
- SharpShooter Imaging LLC, 11901 W. 48th Ave, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033