My Services Equifax Silver
- Sign up for the Equifax Credit Watch Silver promotional offer
- In order to sign up the customer must have the activation code from the offer
- The activation code can be found on the Equifax Credit Watch Silver mailing
The My Services Equifax Silver offer requires the customer to spend about 5 minutes signing up for the service and they will have to provide financial documents/recent statements for verification purposes. There is not a charge associated with the Equifax Credit Watch Silver promotional offer and Equifax will contact the customer about a month before the Equifax Credit Watch Silver promotional offer expires to offer an opportunity to renew the subscription. Please note that customers who do renew their My Services Equifax Silver offer will then be billed for future services (those who choose not to renew will not be charged and their credit monitoring coverage will lapse).
My Services Equifax Silver Quick Notes
- This is a credit monitoring service
- It is FREE of charge as long as customer do not renew their subscription
- Customers who do not renew are allowed to re-establish their Equifax Credit Watch Silver subscription later
- Equifax and the Equifax marks used herein are registered trademarks of Equifax, Inc.
Any questions about the My Services Equifax Silver promotional offer can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-800-685-5000 or those who are more comfortable with email: [email protected]
Equifax Inc. is a Atlanat based consumer credit reporting agency with more than 800 million consumers and more than 88 million businesses worldwide. The firm was founded in 1899 and currently employs around 7000 people. Equifax is considered the largest credit reporting agency in the United States and the corporate office is based at 1550 Peachtree Street, N.W.
Atlanta, GA 30309 (by phone: 404-885-8000… do not call this number in regards to the My Services Equifax Silver promotional offer).