My Second Card
- With the My Second Card promotional offer customers who have an excellent credit history with First Premier Bank can apply for a second credit card and be guaranteed acceptance
- All that’s needed to begin the application is entering the confirmation number that was received on the First Premier Bank mailer
- First Premier Bank customers who do not have another account, and who have one single credit card account in good standing automatically qualify for this program
Customers who hold a credit card from First Premier Bank and who meet certain standards may be eligible to receive a second credit card from the bank thanks to their “My Second Card” program. First Premier Bank is the nation’s 12th largest issuer of Visa and Mastercards. The banks works primarily with Premier Bankcard to issue credit cards to customers who are working to rebuild or restore their credit.
- With this program, customers are guaranteed a credit card as long as they apply by the expiration date, and use their name, Social security number, and date of birth that are the same as the initial card
- All applicants applying for the My Second Card promotional offer must have sufficient income or assets to meet credit/spending obligations
- To qualify, customers must have excellent credit with First Premier Bank, and can not have a second account or a pending application with First Premier Bank
- The first account from First Premier Bank also cannot be in default, and the applicant must have a minimum income of ,000
- Customers who have applied or have been been approved for a My Second Card from Premier Bank in the last 13 months are not allowed to obtain another
First Premier Bank is one of the strongest capitalized banks in the United States, and has been called one of the healthiest banks in the country. Based in South Dakota, the bank has over .5 billion in assets. FPB is the official state bank of South Dakota, and serves as the primary bank for the state’s WIC program.