- The My Lender Wire web site lets customers search for loans from over 100 different loan vendors, and have money in their account in as little as 24 hours
- Loans from vendors through My Lender Wire can be for as little as $100 or a much as $1,000, with the transaction occurring as a wire transfer the next day
- Applying for a loan through My Lender Wire can take as little as 2 minutes, and approval is usually given within 1 hour after applying
With My Lender Wire, customers can search through dozens of payday loan lenders until they find one that offers the perfect terms for their needs. Using My Lender Wire is free, but the different vendors will have their own charges. My Lender Wire loan applicants will need a printer to print loan documents, and will likely need access to a fax machine to send in those forms to lenders. Customers who have a history of bounced checks, bad debt charge offs, bankruptcy filings, or other credit related issues can apply for loans with My Lender Wire.
My Lendwire Quick Notes
- Customers can apply for a My Lender Wire loan in as little as 2 hours after they applied before, but that information is disclosed to the vendor, and will impact their decision
- There is not a fee to apply for a loan
- Applicants must have a job in order to qualify and be 18 years of age or older
How to Qualify for A Loan From My Lender Wire
To get a loan from My Lender wire, customers must be employed in their current job for a minimum of 90, plus be at least 18 years of age at the time of application, and a legal permanent resident of US or a United States citizen. In addition, it’s required to get a loan from My Lender Wire that borrowers earn at least $1,000 a month after taxes, and have a working email address, work phone number and home telephone number.