Redeem Movie Pass
- Redeem the ultimate gift of going to the movies! (this promotion is associated with receiving a redemption code from Costco)
- MoviePass.com/Costco is managed by MoviePass
- MoviePass is billed as a theatrical subscription service which allows members to see one 2D movie every 24 hours in theaters (this is a BIG must for consumers who love going to the movies)
In order to redeem the movie pass gift the customer will have to provide the redemption code, their name, email address, and gender. The customer will also be asked to a billing address, shipping address, and a contact phone number (please note MoviePass will not usually call the customer unless their is an issue with their account that needs correcting by phone). Once the customer has provided the above information they will be able to redeem their coupon.
What exactly is the MoviePass Costco reward program all about and how does it work?
“Members of Costco are being offered a discounted subscription to MoviePass bundled with a subscription to Fandor. The price for the bundle is .99 for one year. After the year, the subscription will convert to MoviePass’ and Fandor’s regular monthly package. This special package is only available for new MoviePass members” – movies.zendesk
- Redemption coupons are not valid outside the United States
- moviepass.com, will provide a list of supported theaters
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for the MoviePass card to be mailed from the date of registration
- Costco membership is not required in order to take advantage of the MoviePass Costco promotion
The coupon can be used at more than 3700 movie theaters in the United States and comes with no black out dates. Please note the redemption coupon cannot be traded in for cash and MoviePas reserves the right to end the redemption program at any time for any reason.