Macy’s Easy Return
- Learn how to process a return online associated with a Macy’s purchase
- Super simple and stress free
- Sleep easy knowing the purchase product is one its way back to Macy’s
The Macy’s Easy Return service is free to use and requires a printer in order to print the mailing label. Once the customer has printed and attached their ailing label they can package the product and tape it shut if required. The return can then be shipped from any UPS location. Any questions in regards to the Macy’s Easy Return service can be directed to a Macy’s customer service agent at 1.800.BUY.MACY (1-800-289-6229) 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Please note general merchandise can be returned to Macy’s up to one year and returns made without a receipt must be made at a Macy’s store where a credit will be issued in the form of a Macy’s “Happy Returns” gift card for the item’s lowest selling price within the last 180 days.
How to start a return?
- Access the order by signing into a Macy’s account online
- Enter the order number of the purchased product
- Customers can also exchange merchandise at any Macy’s Store
- Macy’s offers free shipping when exchanging a product