Loblaw Card Program
- Eligible customers may receive a Loblaw Card because Canadians were overcharged for the cost of some packaged bread products in Loblaw stores and other grocery stores across Canada
- LoblawCard.ca is operated by the Loblaw Card Program who can be reached at P.O. Box 8111 Vancouver Main, Vancouver BC V6B 4E2
- The card can be used to purchase items sold in Loblaw grocery stores across Canada
In order to register for the lucrative Loblaw card the customer will have to provide their name, date of birth, residential address, mailing address, phone number, mobile number, and email address. Please note documents do not need to be uploaded when filing online and registration for the card should take less than 5 minutes.
This sounds good but where can the Loblaw card be used?
The Loblaw Card can be used at any of the following grocery stores in Canada: Loblaws, Atlantic Superstore, Bloor Street Market, Cash & Carry, Club Entrepot, Dominion (in Newfoundland & Labrador), Extra Foods, Fortinos, Independent City Market, Loblaws City Market, Maxi, Maxi & Cie, No Frills, Presto, Provigo, Provigo Le Marche, Real Canadian Superstore, Real Canadian Wholesale Club, Valu-mart, Wholesale Club, Your Independent Grocer, or Zehrs.
- The lucrative Loblaw card should arrive in about 6 weeks BUT In some cases the registration processing (including fraud management) and card delivery may take up to 12 weeks
- LoblawCard.ca will only use the customers information in regards to processing and mailing the card
- The card can be used to make purchases as soon as it is activated
Any questions in regards to the Loblaw Card program can be directed to till free 1-855-465-8881 or email [email protected] Those who are looking to reach the program by mail can write to: Loblaw Card Program, P.O. Box 8111, Vancouver Main, Vancouver BC V6B 4E2.
Customers can check the status of their Loblaw Card by visiting loblawcard.ca/en/status and providing their registration ID number and password.