Kohl’s Check My Balance
- Check a given balance associated with a gift card from Kohl’s or a Kohl’s Cash card
- Customers DO NOT need to create an account in order to check a balance
- Simply provide the Kohl’s Cash card number or the gift card number plus the PIN
Please note that Kohl’s gift cards are not valid until the customer has activate them at the register and the gift card number can be located on the back of the gift card (this number will be 19 digits long and just under the bar code). The Kohl’s Cash Card number will be found just above the bar code IF received in store or just below the bar code if received online. It should only take the customer about 1 minute to check the balance of a Kohl’s card assuming they have all the required information.
Kohl’s Check My Balance Quick Notes
- Ideal for a customer who uses Kohl’s gift cards or cash cards
- A balance can also be checked at any Kohl’s store
- Kohl’s Cash can be earned by making purchases at any Kohl’s location, at a kiosk, or online during special sale events
- Kohl’s Cash and Gift Cards cannot be traded in for cash money
- Most new Kohl’s Cash members should receive a Kohl’s Cash Coupon for the first in purchases
- All funds will be placed back onto the cards if the item purchased from Kohl’s is returned
- The cards cannot be transferred or sold under any circumstances
- Kohl’s Cash will be applied prior to percent-off total purchase discounts
Any questions about the Kohl’s Check My Balance service can be directed to (866) 887-8884… please be sure to keep all Gift Cards and Kohl’s Cash until the customers order has arrived and the decision has been made to keep the given merchandise (i.e. set of pots and pans).