- Employees who work for Jacobs Engineering can have the same access to work programs from home by using the Jacobs External Access Portal
- To login to the Jacobs External site, employees will need their username and password that they use for every other Jacobs system, and will need to select the domain they want to log in to (like JEG, JADE, or JEC)
- Once employees visit the Jacobs Engineering online portal, they will have two minutes to enter their login credentials, or the system will automatically log them out of the page
The Jacobs Engineering External Access service lets employees of Jacobs Engineering access work documents from anywhere they have a secure Internet connection. This online portal is only for employees of Jacobs Engineering, and access by anyone who is not a current employee will likely be punished under any applicable federal laws. The different domain logins on the Jacobs Engineering web site are the areas that Jacobs focuses on: Industrial, Petroleum and Chemicals, Buildings and Infrastructure, Aerospace and Technology. Please note that from time to time the Jems Jacobs service will be under maintenance (usually twice a month) and the service will not be able to be accessed during those times.
More Things to Know About Jacobs Engineering
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (known on the New York Stock Exchange as JEC), is an international technical professional services firm that was founded in 1947. Their annual revenue is just over million and the current CEO is Mr. Steven J. Demetriou. Right now, Jacobs Engineering has just over 64,000 employees around the world who have access to their online portal.
- Jacobs Engineering has 250 offices across the globe
To contact Jacobs about accessing their external web page
- Employees who have trouble with the Jacobs external web site are asked to contact the Global support desk at [email protected]