Green Dot Activate My Card
- Activate a Green Dot card online in a matter of seconds
- To begin the activation process customers must have their 16 digit Green Dot card number
- The 16 digit card number can be found on the front (or back) of the Green Dot card
The Green Dot Activate My Card service is free to use and customers will have to create a 4 digit PIN code at the time of activation. Green Dot comes in both Visa and MasterCard style (the MasterCard Card is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated and the Visa Card is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc.). Regardless of the style (Visa or MasterCard) the activation process will work the same.
Green Dot Activate My Card Service Quick Notes
- Easy and free to use
- All Green Dot card can be reloaded
- All cards can be used to make purchases wherever the Visa or MasterCard is presented (depending on the type of Green Dot card the customer has)
- The new and improved Green Dot Cash Back Visa Debit Card offers customers a nice 5% cash back on all purchases (UP TO 0)
- Green Dot offers a mobile app to track spending and to set up account alerts
- Customers who load a standard Green Dot card with 00 more will have the monthly charged waived
- These re-loadable cards can be found at popular retailers such as Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid and Walmart
- Cardholders must be 18 years of age or older in order to obtain a Green Dot card
Any questions about the Green Dot activate my card service can be directed to (866) 795-7597. Those looking to reaching Green Dot by mail can write to: Green Dot P.O. Box 5100 Pasadena, CA 91117. Green Dot can also be used on all major social networks (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.