Get AARP Credit Card July
- Apply for a AARP Credit Card from Chase and receive a 0 cash back bonus through this AARP promotional offer
- The application should take less than 5 minutes to complete and most applicants should receive a decision instantly
- This card is designed for old people with a good to great credit score (old people with a poor credit score will have a hard time getting approved for the AARP card)
The Get AARP credit card July promotional offer features a 0% APR for the first 12 months and a nice little balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred with a minimum of . Please note the 0 cash back bonus can only be claimed after the card holder has spent 0 in the first 3 months of opening the account. The Get AARP credit card July offer is available to the consumer if they do not have the AAPR credit card and have not received a new card member bonus for this credit card in the past 24 months.
Get AARP Credit Card July Quick Notes
- Ideal for old people with good credit
- Card holders will NOT be charged an annual fee
- Earn unlimited cash back rewards
- Reward points will NEVER expire (assuming the AARP card account is open and is in good standing)
- AARP credit cards are issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A., and new credit card accounts are subject to credit approval
- Chase Bank pays a fee to AARP for the right to use their name in this credit card offer
What type of cash back rewards does the Get AARP credit card July offer provide? 3% Cash Back rewards on purchases at restaurants | 3% Cash Back rewards on purchases at gas stations | Shopping 1% Cash Back rewards on all other purchases. Please note the 0 bonus will come in the form of 10,000 bonus points which can be redeemed for cash back. Please allow up to 8 weeks for the 10,000 bonus points to reach the card holders account once the conditions have been met.