Freight Forward Case
- The Freight Forward Settlement web site is the info center for a class action lawsuit against several companies that offer freight forwarding services (like Anything Goes LLC, Mail Boxes Etc., JCK Industries, Mika Overseas, Precision Associates Inc.)
- The lawyers in the freight forward class suit are being paid from the settlement funds, so people filing a claim don’t need to pay anything to join, and they don’t need to show up at the court hearing
- To make sure a claim is approved in the Freight Forward suit, persons filing a claim will need to make sure they have as much paperwork as possible, including any invoices showing how much they paid and what company they paid for the freight shipping
A customer who purchased freight forwarding services from any company included on the class action law suit notice (a full list is available on the site) is eligible to join the class action suit against freight forward services from January of 01 to January of 2011. An estimated claim form is available on the web site for the freight forward suit that lets people figure out how much they should be filing a claim for.
Freight Forward Case Quick Notes
- By joining the class suit against freight forward companies, individuals waive their right to sue on their own regarding this issue
- The final fairness hearing in the class action suit against freight forward companies will be held in November of 2016 in New York
- If a judge approves the settlement amounts, payments in the Freight Forward law suit will be issued within 60 days of this date
- To contact an administrator in the freight forward class action lawsuit Freight Forwarders Settlement, c/o Freight Forwarders Claims Administrator, PO Box 3747, Portland, OR 97208-3747 877-276-7340
When will people receive payment in the freight forward class law suit?
The final fairness hearing in the class action suit against freight forward companies will be held in November of 2016 in New York. If a judge approves the settlement amounts, payments in the Freight Forward law suit will be issued within 60 days of this date.