Free Beach Body
- Obtain more information in regards to the Free Beach Body commercial that been plastered all over cable TV these last few weeks
- Beach Body claims to provide access to over $6000 in fitness programs
- This fitness on demand service was founded by exercise guru Carl Daikeler (who is chairman and CEO)
- This promotional offer includes a free 30 day trial
- The 30 day trial includes a cooking show that provides meals with the right portion sizes
The Free Beach Body 30 day trial offer is available to the first 3 million people who sign up. Customers are under NO obligation what so ever to continue the Free Beach Body service and are allowed to cancel anytime to avoid future charges. In order to cancel the Free Beach Body 30 day trial offer please call their friendly Customer Service line at 1 (800) 470-7870. Those who do not cancel the trial offer will be billed $2.99 a week, billed $38.87 quarterly in advance to their credit card, until they cancel. Please note like all exercise programs results vary will depend on how long the customer sticks with the program, how often they perform the exercise a week, and diet (customer who eat Burger King for breakfast, lunch, and diner will not lose much weight). Exercise and proper diet (leans meats, vegetables, and some fruits) are required to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition.
Popular classes associated with the Free Beach Body On Demand program?
- 21 Day Fix EXTREME
- FOCUS T25
- Exciting YOGA programs (this is a toss in for the females)
The Free Beach Body On Demand program can be streamed on a laptop, tablet, or a mobile device. The program can be downloaded at the Apple Store, Roku Players, Chromecast, and Amazon Fire TV. Orders can be processed using any major credit card (i.e. Visa, American Express) and all the benefits of a free account are included in a Club membership.