Elanco Reward Balance
- Check a balance associated with the prepaid rewards card
- The balance will be shown in dollars
- Operated by the Blackhawk Network
- Must be 16 years of age or older in order to obtain a Elanco prepaid rewards card
- Users will not be able to view recent purchased made with the card (only the remaining balance)
- Still one of the best rewards card out there headed into 2019!
Those who have lost their card will have to file a Affidavit of Fraud form and mail it to Cardholder Services 700 State Highway 121 Bypass Suite 200 Lewisville, TX 75067. Please note the affidavit of fraud form must be notarized by a current and licensed notary public to be valid. Customers are not allowed to fax the affidavit of fraud form or send a copy (aka it must be the original form in order to start the claim process). Please allow up to 7 days for the dispute to be processed from the date the Affidavit of Fraud is received and another 30 days for credits to be applied to a Elanco reward card balance. In the event a replacement card is issued it will be sent to the address listed on the notarized Affidavit of Fraud form.
ElancoreRewardBalance.com Login Fix?
- Check the card number, security code, and expiration date and try entering them again
- If the member is still not able to log in, call the toll-free number on the back of the card