Dollar Tree Associates
- Current or former Dollar Tree employees can access the associate center to obtain a variety of work related content
- This service is designed for Dollar Tree employees (or former Dollar Tree employees that are now retired)
- A username and password are required to access these sites
DollarTree.com/Associates allows an employee to update a address, sign up for or change the employees Direct Deposit information (a routing and account number is required in order to change direct deposit), sign up for electronic W-2s (for tax purposes), provide easy employment verification to lenders or others, and access Dollar Tree pay stubs (pay stubs may be required in order to prove employment). This is a free service for all Dollar Tree employees (part-time or full-time).
- A must for all Dollar Tree fan boys
- Dollar Tree employee can access pay stubs via any POS terminal
- This service requires Internet connection
- Any questions in regards to the Dollar Tree Associates service should be directed to their local HR department or their boss
- Employees can also use the service to access insurance plan choices, coverage, and health care reform
Who in the world is Dollar Tree Inc?
- Virginia based discount retailer
- Has locations in both the United States and Canada
- Has more than 13,500 stores and is a Fortune 500 firm (employs more than 50,000 people)
Dollar Tree Inc is based at 500 Volvo Parkway Chesapeake, VA 23320 United States and can be reached by phone at 757-321-5000 (do not call this number in regards to dollartree.com/associates. Dollar Tree stores can usually be found in low-end strip malls and each store is jammed packed with cheap food and snacks, party, low-end housewares, run of the mill household cleaning supplies, old candy, boring toys, gifts, teaching supplies, a limited automotive stock, electronics, pet supplies, and books. Listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker symbol DLTR.