Cyber Grants State Farm Gives
- Access the State Farm Cyber Grant program online with an associated ID or agent code
- The program is operated by the State Farm Companies Foundation
- New users will have to register while returning users can simply sign in
The Cyber Grants State Farm Gives program is 100% optional but will help support communities in which State Farm employees live and work. The Cyber Grant company has teamed up with State Farm to help State Farm insurance employees design, implement and execute charitable giving strategies to realize amazing outcomes within their communities.
Cyber Grant State Farm Gives Quick Notes
- All State Farm agents should consider this program
- Not only does this program make communities better in the agents given area but it also provides good PR
- Cyber Grants specialize in employee engagement and grants management software
Other popular companies that Cyber Grant works with (besides State Farm) include Wal-Mart, Starbucks, Honda, and Phillips 66 just to name a few.
Any questions in regards to the Cyber Grants State Farm Gives program can be directed to (978) 824-0300 or by email to Sales: [email protected] or Support: [email protected] The Cyber Grant corporate office is based at 300 Brickstone Square, Suite 601, Andover, Massachusetts 01810 and they also have a sub corporate office based in New Jersey at 650 College Road East, Suite 4100 Princeton, New Jersey 08540.