Credit Limit Increase Universal Card
- Access an account on to request a credit limit increase
- Those who have not access their Universal Card account information in the past 18 months will have to register against with a new User ID
- Requesting a credit limit increase will NOT hurt or hard a credit score
The Credit Limit Increase Universal Card process will take less than a minute to complete assuming a customer already has an online account. Those who do not have a Universal AT&T card account will have to go through a bothersome registration process in order to request the increase. Once the members has created a Universal Card account online they will be able to request a credit limit increase, pay a bill, view account statements, and update account information.
AT&T Universal Cards?
- AT&T Universal Savings Platinum: Earn 0.5% back on the first 0 in purchases you make; if you make purchases of between 0.01-0, you earn 1% back on that amount and purchases over 0
- AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards: For every dollar spent on eligible AT&T products and services that matches the amount spent on other purchases the member will receive 10% savings in the first 12 months and 5% thereafter
Both of the above cards come with no annual fee and offer a 0% Intro APR on balance transfers (the AT&T Universal Savings Platinum intro APR offer is good for 15 months while the AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards is good for 12 months). The variable APR for both AT&T Universal credit cards will range between 13.99% – 23.99%.
Any questions about a credit limit increase in regards to a Universal Card account can be directed to a helpful customer service agent at 1-800-950-5114 or for those living outside the United States of America please dial 904-448-8661. Universal credit card customers who are hard of hearing (aka old people) can dial the hearing impaired toll-free number at 800-367-8997.