Costco Identity Guard Login
- Access a Identity Guard account online with a User ID
- New users will have to register for this credit monitoring service
- Those who registered over the phone can locate their PIN number in the welcome letter mailed following enrollment
The Costco Guard Login service will allow members to access account services, update information, and view recent payments. Consumers who would like to reach out to Identity Guard via US Mail can write to them at: IDENTITY GUARD Customer Service PO Box 222455 Chantilly, VA 20153-2455. Identity Guard offers there different protection plans as follows:
- Essentials: this is the cheapest plan checking in at only .99 per month and includes SSN monitoring, ID Verification alerts, plus Million Identity Theft Insurance
- Total Protection: this is the mid level plan and cost .99 per month PLUS tosses in Public Record Monitoring
- Platinum: the most expensive plan at .99 and adds monthly 3 credit score and 3-bureau credit report updates to the plan
Customers who are dead set on buying one of the above plans should stick with the Essentials Identity Guard plan as the added bonuses associated with the Total Protection and Platinum plan do not really make up for the added cost. All credit scores associated with the Identity Guard three plans are provided by CreditXpert based on data from the credit reporting bureaus.
IDENTITY GUARD Member Services associates are available at 1-800-452-2541 from Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. EST and Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST (the call center is closed on Sunday). Any questions about the Costco Identity Guard login service via email can be directed to: [email protected] (when sending an email please provide the customers Identity Guard account number). Please note that customers that reach out to Identity Guard customer support via email: emails cannot discuss issues related to billing issues, updating a mailing address, cancelling the Costco Identity Guard service, or activating an account online.