Citi Easy Deals
- Take advantage of great online deals every day with Citi Easy Deals
- Only available for Citi card members
- Offers three different tiers of deals
The Citi Easy Deals promotion is operated by Deluxe Financial Services, LLC and is a service mark of Citigroup Inc.. Daily deals (espcecially the popular ones) are limited in quanity and may run out quick. Customers who see a deal they like should go for it. The higher the Citi Easy Deals tier the better the deal. In order to earn a higher tier level the customer must spend a certain amount of money within a calendar year. Once the customer has reached a new tier they will remain in that tier for that year and the entire next calendar year or until they reach a new tier (customers should always be striving to hit a new tier if they want bigger and better deals). Most customers will want to become a Plus Tier member as it allows for savings on merchandise, travel, and Daily Deals, in addition to Base Tier and Enhanced Tier benefits. Please note Local Offers are only available online and must be printed for use in stores. Citi Easy deals is available to anyone in the United States who are 18 years of age or older and owns a Citi credit card. All orders associated with a Citi Easy Deals account will come with complimentary shipping (this includes members living in District of Columbia, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and American Samoa).
CitiEasyDeals.com Tier Levels?
- Base Tier: Automatic upon registration (local offers for restaurants, shops, and service)
- Enhanced Tier: Spend 0 in purchases on your eligible credit card in one calendar year for access to savings on gift cards and magazines, in addition to Base Tier benefit
- Plus Tier: Members must spend 0 in purchases in order to qualify for this “mother of all tiers”
Any questions in regards to the Citi Easy Deals promotional program can be directed to a customer service agent at: 1-800-231-6381.