Chase Mary Kay
- Access a Mary Kay Chase card account online
- Members will need their user ID in order to gain access to their Chase card account
- Those who are new will have to go through a short registration process
The Chase Mary Kay card service is free to use and is operated by JPMorgan Chase & Co.. The Mary Kay Rewards VISA card is designed for those to purchase a large amount of Mary Kay inventory on the card and then pay off the balance as the product is sold. In order for this strategy to be profitable the member must excel at selling Mary Kay products or they will find themselves using the profits to simply pay the balance on the Mary Kay credit card.
Chase Mary Kay Quick Notes
- Ideal for those who are super successful at selling Mary Kay products
- Comes with a high interest rate
- Does not appear an annual fee is charged
- Automatically receive 1000 points upon sign up
- Earn 2 reward points for every dollar spent
- Points can be redeemed for gift cards or for cash (cash will be paid in the form of a check)
- The rewards card has all kinds of make-up products on it (ideal for a girl)
Any questions in regards to the Chase Mary Kay card service can be directed to Chase customer service agent at 1-800-432-3117.