Bankruptcy Discharge Settlement
- Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit against Equifax Information Services LLC, Experian Information Solutions Inc. and Transunion LLC
- Class members claim that Equifax Information Services LLC, Experian Information Solutions Inc. and Transunion LLC violated the Fair Credit Reporting Act and various state laws
- The BIG THREE deny any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settlement terms
- The deadline to file a claim in the case is listed as 11/13/2017
- Claims can be filed online or by US Mail
BankruptcyDischargeSettlement.com provides class members an access to filing a claim online and other important information about the lawsuit. Class members claim that the BIG THREE (aka Experian, Equifax, and Transunion) did not take reasonable steps to ensure accuracy in reporting debts discharged in bankruptcy and apparently a US Court Judge agreed with them. The plaintiffs allege the defendants erroneously reported debts that were discharged in bankruptcy and that they failed to properly reinvestigate customers’ disputes of these debts. The same exact bankruptcy discharge class action lawsuit was brought to the court in 2009 but has been caught up in appeals ever since. Class members who filed a claim back in 2009 DO NOT have to file a claim today (unless the class member would like to choose a different award).
- A fairness hearing will take place on 12/11/2017
- Class members are NOT required to attend the hearing in order to get PAID
- Class members will be represented by Michael W. Sobol, Michael A. Caddell, James A. Francis, Leonard A. Bennett, and F. Paul Bland among other
- Experian, Equifax, and Transunion has brought out the BIG GUNS in Daniel J. McLoon, Cindy D. Hanson, and Julia B. Strickland
Any questions about the case can be directed to [email protected] (email), Hernandez Settlement Administrator c/o JND Legal Administration P.O. Box 91306 Seattle, WA 98111 (mail), or 1-866-237-3432 (phone).