Bank of America Easy Rewards Redeem Points
- Enter a registration code
- Redeem points
- Enter information to view current Bank of America easy rewards offers
- This is a free service that is open to all Bank of America account
- Those BOA customers who do not take advantage of the easy rewards program are foolish
The Bank of America easy rewards program is administered by Bank of America Corporation who is member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender. Please note that the registration code can be located on the mailing offer received from BOA and will be 16 digits long. The registration code is NOT the customer’s bank account number and once the code has been secured the Bank of America customers will be able to activate the specific offer received in just a few simple steps. Bank of America Easy Rewards customers who do not have a registration code will have to provide their last name, zip code, and last 4 digits of their Bank of America account number to view a list of current offers (not all accounts will be eligible for the easy rewards promotion and being a Bank of America account holders does not guarantee program registration).
Bank of America
- Charlotte, North Carolina based financial service corporation
- Founded as the Bank of Italy in San Francisco back in 1904
- Bank of America provides its products and services through operating 5,100 banking centers, 16,300 ATMs, call centers, and online and mobile banking platforms
Bank of America is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol BAC and is a component of the S&P 500 and S&P 100. The corporation employs more than 200,000 people around the globe and BBB+ rating with Standard & Poor’s. Bank of America specializes in consumer banking (i.e. checking and savings account), investment banking (i.e. bonds, CD’s), loans, credit cards, and wealth management for those with high new worth.