AT&T TV Apple Offer
- Obtain more details in regards to that annoying Apple TV commercial on TV associated with DIRECTV
- DIRECTV customers are allowed to switch to the Apple iPhone 7 for a charge of $ 0
- In order to take advantage of this delicious offer the customer must have DIRECTV installed in their home
The AT&T Apple Offer is subject to change and is open to residential customer living in the United States and Puerto Rico. Please note that DIRECTV streaming only service customers are not eligible for the $ 0 AT&T TV Apple Offer promotion at this time and the offer is limited to 1 per wireless acct; 2 wireless accounts per TV account (1 free device per wireless account per 12 month period. Return: Restocking fee up to may apply). The free Apple iPhone 7 will come in the form of credits which means monthly bill credits will start within 3 bill cycles, and after 0 in credits the customers iPhone 7 will be $ 0.
AT&T TV Apple Offer Quick Notes
- If DIRECTV service is cancelled the Apple iPhone 7 customer swill be smacked with a 0 charge
- This promotion is open to current customers with DIRECTV or household who are willing to switch to DIRECTV
- Those who already have an AT&T and DIRECTV account can simply select the iPhone 7 32GB on AT&T Next, port the customers number, add it as a new line of service, and then they will be eligible for the TV Apple Offer bill credits
- Those who do not have AT&T and DIRECTV will have to buy the iPhone 7 32GB on AT&T Next
- The Apple iPhone 7 will not appear free in the cart as the promotion is redeemed as credits to the account
Customers who purchase a more expensive version of the Apple iPhone 7 (i.e. more then 0) will have to pay the remaining balance and New TV service must be installed within 30 days of the iPhone 7 purchase and activation. Any questions about the AT&T TV Apple Offer can contact a customer service agent at 1-800-288-2020.