ACI Bill Pay
- Pay a bill associated with an American Coradius International Account online
- The process should take less than 30 seconds to complete assuming the ACI customer has all of the required information (more below)
- New users will have to register for ACI Bill Pay while returning users can simply sign in
In order to make a ACI Bill Payment online customers will need the 7 digit American Coradius International reference number and the last four (4) digits of their tax ID number. Those who are unsure of their Tax ID number can contact the Department of Internal Revenue at 800-555-4477 or 800-945-8400. Customers are also allowed to view past statements associated with a ACI Bill Pay account and print any required statements as needed by the IRS. Customers are allowed to make a one time payment without registering for the ACI Bill Service but this is not advise as registering will help save the customer time in the future when making payments.
ACI Bill Pay Quick Notes
- Customers are allowed to make payments anytime, anywhere from almost any computer with internet access
- There is not a fee for using this online bill payment service
- Once the payment has been made the ACI customer will receive instant response noting if your payment has been approved or rejected
- At the time of registration please be sure to have the ACI enrollment number and e-mail address in hand
Any questions in regards to the ACI Bill pay service can be directed to a customer service representative at 1.800.759.ACI. Once a payment has been made the customer will receive a confirmation email from American Coradius International confirming receipt of the payment. Please note customers can make a payment using their bank checking account or any major credit card (i.e. VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express).