Phone Claim AT&T Document Uploader Service
- File an Asurion phone insurance claim for an AT&T Device that has been lost or stolen or damaged
- Customers filing an AT&T phone insurance claim through Insurion will be asked to provide their government ID, and may be asked to provide proof of purchase for their phone
- Claims filed through Asurion must be completed within 60 days of the date of loss
- Like almost all insurance plans, Asurion coverage does require a deductible be paid for a claim to be filed
To file a phone insurance claim for an AT&T device through Asurion, several things are needed: the AT&T account holder will need to provide a completed “sworn affidavit claim” and a “statement of loss,” a copy of their government issued identification (like a drivers license or a current passport), a copy of a recent wireless showing the cell phone number, proof of purchase (like the UPC from the box) for the claimed device, and a copy of supporting documents (like a police report).
- Customers must finish their Asurion insurance claim within 60 days of the date their phone is lost
- The old device (if present) will need to be returned within 10 to 15 days to avoid additional fees from Asurion
- An Asurion service plan can be canceled at any time
- After enrollment in an Asurion phone insurance program, there is no waiting period for when a claim can be filed
Please note some Asurion plans cover ADH, or Accidental Damage from Handling, which covers unintentional damage like drops, liquid spills or cracked screens. Any questions about the Phone Claim AT&T Document Uploader Service can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-888-562-8662 anytime from Monday through Friday between 7 am and 9 pm CST or Saturday and Sunday between 8 am and 8 pm CST.
Asurion was founded in 1994, and provides protection services for a number of different smart phones, tablets, electronic devices, home appliances, jewelry, and more. Asurion has operations in 14 countries, with 50 offices around the world and 15,000 employees. Asurion serves around 300 million customers each year.
To contact Asurion:
- (615) 837-3000
- 648 Grassmere Park Ste 300, Nashville, TN 37211-3667